Mission of Montgomery Senior Citizens
- To provide an organization where people aged 55 and above in the community can meet and become involved in a meaningful life
- To provide means for recreation and education through lectures, trips and leisure activities
- To provide and promote a community understanding in issues important to seniors
- To provide and encourage volunteer work to help others and each other
- The organization is not to be used to promote private sales, advertising, political or religious interests by members.
Below is an article from The Montgomery News with additional information about the organization.